Monday, October 19

ROTF Shines At The SpikeTV Awards


I'm happy to announce that ROTF had won some awards; which includes Best Sci-Fi Actress, Special Effects and Breakthrough Awards.

Last night's Spike TV Scream 2009 awards for all the best in horror and Science-Fiction gave Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen three awards for Best Sci-Fi Acctress to Megan Fox, Best Sciral Effects and Best Breakthrough Performanse to Isabel Lucus. Fox used her acceptence speech for the Best Sci-Fi Actress as an opportunity to set the record straight on the rumors swirling around movie town about her future in the Transformers movie franchise. Stating again, that the rumors of her being killed off in Transformers 3 are totally false. Fox also reiterated her adoration, respect and appreciation for the opportunity to be in the movie for what she states as a modest role in the movie. From her award acceptance speech she states:
"I would like to take this moment to actually say something genuine. There have been a lot of false reports concerning how I feel about this movie and I just want to be very clear that I've always felt that I am a very ordinary part of an extraordinary film. These movies took me out of obscurity and they gave me a career and I am completely grateful to everyone involved with this franchise."
Thanks For the Votes !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search