Wednesday, April 21

John Malkovich On Transformers Movie Franchise and Transformers 3

While ComingSoon.net chatted with Lorenzo di Bonaventura, IGN had decided to chat with actor John Malkovich.

Malkovich, admitted that he likes a good giant-robot movie as much as the next guy, despite his seemingly higher-brow tendencies.

He had this to say...
"I was never a fanatical movie person," Malkovich told. "There are many popular films I love like anyone else. Having said that, I'm not someone… I don't have time to go to the movies very much. I work [on] a lot of different things; I'm always busy. But I'm always happy to see a popular movie. … I'd seen the first [Transformers], which I liked and thought it was funny."

The article confirms the earlier rumor of Transformers 3 Principal Photography to begin in May.

Also, LatinoReview.com too had a talk with the actor...
How did you get involved with the new Transformers movie?
Malkovich: I spoke with him last week. Lorenzo and Mark and Summit are producing. They approached me about it. I’d see the first one, which I liked and thought it was funny. I like working with them very much. They’re very good producers, they’re very hands-on, always around, really get their hands dirty which is not so normal.

Things are set in motion. What do you think of "General Bay" and the cast? Think Transformers 3 can beat the predecessors? Why not share your views with others by commenting.

Thanks to TFW2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search